Thank you for your interest in hearing the Word of God expounded. May God bless your soul and enrich you in every way as you meditate upon His word.
- A Scriptural Analysis of Pontius Pilate
- Gideon – Winepress to Warrior
- Gideon Series
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Paul's Epistle to the Colossians
- Paul's Epistle to the Ephesians
- Paul's Epistle to the Galatians
- Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians
- Paul's First Epistle to the Thessalonians
- The Book of Judges
- The Epistle of James
- The Epistle to the Hebrews
- The First Epistle of John
- The First Epistle of Peter
- The Gospel According to John
- The Gospel According to Luke
- The Gospel According to Mark
- The Gospel According to Matthew
- The Revelation to John
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.